Careers At Q Apartments
Guest Relations Executive – Clover Court
The main purpose of the role is to ensure a warm welcome to our guests who stay at Clover Court. This role would suit an enthusiastic multi-tasker with good listening skills to firstly understand guest needs and thereafter take ownership to resolve any issues. You will be the first point of contact for any Q Apartment guests offering them exceptional customer service consistently. You will be required to work at the property and complete the administrative work related to the function efficiently.
The candidate will work on a 4 ON 4 OFF basis 12-hour shift between the hours of 8 am - 8 pm.
You will be expected to work closely with all departments within Q.
- Provide the guest with a seamless sense of welcome from the time they step into our apartment.
- To carry out courtesy calls for all arriving and departing guests.
- Ensure a consistent approach to guest services and with the assistance of the Head of Operations to review and formalize procedures where applicable.
- Manage guest issues quickly and efficiently to provide first class customer service and prevent complaints.
- Understanding and prioritizing, guest complaints in the order of their severity and thereby acting as a bridge between guest and Q team to deescalate situation as, much as possible.
- To proactively follow up on the issues and thereafter revert to the client offering exceptional customer service.
- To be confident in dealing with guest issues personally; with a good understanding of when issues require escalation to the Head of Operations.
- Encourage guests to complete guest surveys to improve standards.
- Provide recommendations and new ideas to improve customer experience.
Systems & Products:
- Manage own development to ensure the most efficient and effective use of Q Apartments’ software systems.
- Be proficient with the Q product and have an in-depth understanding of common issues faced by guest within an apartment.
- Ensure all issue and complaints are logged and thereafter filed and or pending issues co-ordinated with the property services team in the order of their priority.
- To check and reply to guest feedback left on Your Welcome relating to
- To maintain key control.
- Handling requests for ancillary services aiming to maximize sales and add value to customer bookings
- To liaise with the Housekeeping and the Maintenance teams where necessary to ensure that the customer has the best experience.
- To arrange viewings as requested by the Sales Team
- To assist the Property Services team, if required, to ensure that the guest receives a prompt reply when reporting a fault.
- To be customer focused
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to plan, prioritize and work to tight timescales
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working with Oscar an advantage
- Experience of working for Hotels with at a 4* level or Serviced apartment will be beneficial.
- Good command of written and spoken English is essential.
To apply: Send us an email with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more career opportunities visit our careers page at www.qapartments.com/career or follow our social media channels to stay up to date with our latest vacancies.