Careers At Q Apartments
Night Global Guest Relations Executive – Clover Court
The main purpose of the role is to support the Global Helpdesk team to ensure the smooth running of the Q Apartments properties with key emphasis on improving guest experiences across the globe. This highly varied role would suit an enthusiastic multi-tasker with good listening skills to firstly understand guest needs and thereafter taking ownership to resolve any issues. You will be the first point of contact for any Q Apartment guests offering them exceptional customer service consistently. A high level of customer service will be required to maintain the targets set for Guest Analysis. You will be required to work at our Clover Court property and ensure that all the administrative work related to the function is completed with extreme efficiency. It is beneficial to speak Portuguese, but not essential.
The candidate will work on a 4 ON 4 OFF basis 12-hour shift between the hours of 8pm – 8am.
You will be expected to work closely across all departments within Q and maintaining relationships with suppliers, bookers, landlords and managing agents is essential as well as developing new relationships with network partners.
- Provide the guest with a seamless sense of welcome from the time they step into our apartments.
- To carry out courtesy calls for all arriving and departing guest, especially corporates.
- Ensure a consistent approach to guest services and with the assistance of the Head of Operations to review and formalize procedures where applicable.
- Manage guest issues quickly and efficiently to provide first class customer service and prevent complaints.
- Understanding and prioritizing, guest complaints in the order of their severity and thereby acting as a bridge between guest and Q team to deescalate situation as, much as possible.
- To effectively communicate with Q Approved suppliers across the globe and report any issues raised by clients staying at the respective properties.
- To proactively follow up on the issues and thereafter revert to the client offering first class customer service.
- To be confident in dealing with guest issues personally; with good understanding of when issues require escalation to the Duty Manager.
- Encourage guests to complete guest surveys to improve standards.
- Provide recommendations and new ideas to improve customer experience.
- To be familiar with the various concierge team members, key contractors, bookers, managing agents and landlords so that issues can be resolved quickly and efficiently for our guests in London.
Systems & Products:
- Manage own development to ensure the most efficient and effective use of Q Apartments’ software systems.
- Be proficient with the Q product and have an in-depth understanding of common issues faced by guest within an apartment.
- Ensure all issue and complaints are logged and thereafter filed and or pending issues co-ordinated with the property services team in the order of their priority.
- Ensure that the Meet & Greet Team have up to date information in order that they may assist our guests as efficiently as possible to ensure a smooth and hassle-free arrival experience.
- To ensure that Oscar is updated with the information from Happy Inspector and Your Welcome.
- To check and reply to guest feedback left on Your Welcome.
- To maintain key control.
- To answer enquiries on Live Chat.
- Respond to any issues or complaints guest may have during their stay, ensuring remedial action is taken where applicable.
- Handling requests for ancillary services aiming to maximize sales and add value to customer bookings
- To liaise with the Housekeeping and the Maintenance teams where necessary to ensure that the customer has the best experience.
- To understand the LATAM market and to assist with guest enquiries and/or emails as required to support the Global Guest Relations Team to ensure service excellence is provided to all our guests
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to plan, prioritize and work to tight timescales
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working with Oscar an advantage
- Experience of working for Hotels with at a 4* level or Serviced Apartments will be beneficial.
- The ability to read, write and speak Portuguese is beneficial.
- Good command of written and spoken English is essential.
To apply: Send us an email with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more career opportunities visit our careers page at www.qapartments.com/career or follow our social media channels to stay up to date with our latest vacancies.