Careers At Q Apartments
To deal with all aspects of apartment maintenance including light electrical, plumbing, general repairs and decoration. To liaise with the Operations Team to ensure the smooth running of the operation in line with the company guidelines. To complete job sheets and compile reports as required. In addition, you will be responsible for assisting with the overall Health and Safety of those properties.
You will be expected to work closely across all departments within Q and maintaining relationships with suppliers, landlords and managing agents is essential as well as developing new relationships with external contractors.
Maintenance Manager / Property Services Manager
- Liaising and updating all departments daily
- Maintenance and electrical checks for guest arrivals
- Estimations for work to be completed and submitted for approval
- Complete any repairs as required and escalate where you cannot complete a repair, in a timely manner and in line with our guest expectations.
- Stock inventory control and purchasing of the items that you use in your job.
- Liaising with external contractors, arranging access where necessary
- To occasionally work in areas other than the main place of work to cover holidays and to provide support as required
- To work in line with the company health and safety guidelines
- To ensure paperwork is completed and updated on a daily basis.
- To attend meetings and training as required
- To have a clean driving license and to carry out the necessary health and safety checks of any vehicle you are responsible for.
- To occasionally assist the Housekeeping Team with tasks to ensure service delivery is not compromised.
- To work in line with the maintenance schedules.
- Maintain and ensure a tidy working area and report defective materials and equipment to the Property Services
- Answering the telephone and dealing with queries.
- To ensure the correct distribution and safe return of keys daily for all properties in conjunction with cleaners/supervisors.
- To communicate maintenance issues to Property Services and complete monthly reviews on each property in terms of outstanding maintenance.
- To assist with the planned preventative program for all properties, liaising with the Property Services Manager and Head of Operations, as well as the Maintenance Manager where appropriate, in conjunction with any additional costs or L/L difficulties.
- To assist with the take on and terminations of properties as required.
- To complete meter readings as required.
Operational Contracts and Cost Control:
- To ensure competitive purchasing for all items; complying with company purchasing procedures, negotiating supplier charges where necessary.
- To control a float on a monthly basis and to be responsible for the float.
- To ensure that any vehicle that you are responsible for is well maintained and serviced accordingly in order that it is safe for you to drive. To view the vehicle as an extension of Q Apartments.
- To organize a stock control check on a regular basis of the tools you use as well as the inventory that you require for the maintenance of the apartments where you work.
- To ensure that all OOO apartments are investigated and any actions to ensure that they are back on the system without any delay
- Understands the impact of delivering service excellence.
- Acts as a role model within the Maintenance Team
- Demonstrates passion - approaches all tasks in an enthusiastic way.
- Committed to upholding professional standards.
- Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Results-focused - understands what is important to the organization, and clients - is committed to achieving goals. Tenacious approach to delivery, quality of output and organization.
- Self-motivated and self-aware - recognizes own strengths and weaknesses and is committed to personal development.
To apply: Send us an email with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more career opportunities visit our careers page at www.qapartments.com/career or follow our social media channels to stay up to date with our latest vacancies.