The primary purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the London Reservations team. There will also be a requirement to take on responsibility for specific project as identified by the business.
• To assist GLOBAL RESERVATIONS ADMIN SUPERVISOR with various admin activities, such as charging guest credit cards, ID and Credit card checks and thereafter sending confirmation letters
• Ensuring all same day/next day arrivals receives check in codes by making contact with the guest
• Meet and greet of arriving guests where required. Provision of keys and show to apartments
• Ensure any issues or complaints guest may have during their stay are passed onto relevant departments for investigation and action plan
• Ensure requests for ancillary services are passed to relevant department
• Checking ‘London’ Inbox for new bookings and following the below procedure
• Printing out bookings, cancellations and filing accordingly
• Charging, posting the bookings if these are high priority or within the period
• Confirmation Letters and Messages are sent in advance
• Completing Check ins (Follow up on missing IDs for the same day and next day arrivals)
• Making courtesy calls for the same/next day arrivals (making sure that confirmations have been received by the guests. Ensuring that guests are aware of the check-in procedure)
• Handling requests for ancillary services aiming to maximize sales and add value to customer bookings
• To assist reservations with relocations
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal
• Ability to plan, prioritize and work to tight timescales
• Attention to detail
• Excellent Customer Service
• Results orientated
• Experience of working with Opera an advantage
Based at Q APARTMENTS across London but may need to travel to other Q APARTMENTS locations globally as required reporting to Head of Reservations. Shifts are organised in conjunction with the line Manager to ensure cover is provided at all times. Weekend working may be required and the nature of the role will require a high degree of flexibility.
For more career opportunities visit our careers page at: www.qapartments.com/career or follow our social media channels to stay up to day with our latest vacancies.