You will have GOOD communication skills and attention to detail. You will have good organisational skills and be able to work alone and as part of a team. Previous experience working as a Housekeeper for 4/5-star Hotel or Serviced apartment company is a must.
• To clean the apartments, public areas and colleague’s facilities to the highest standards within a given time frame and in line with daily schedule.
• To be able to make beds, arrange toweling up to a professional hotel standard.
• To be familiar with apartment inventories, including bedroom, kitchen, living room and bathrooms, ensuring that all items are correctly counted and displayed in the apartment up to the standards set by Q Apartments.
• To report after guest departure the condition of the apartment ensuring that Central Operations team are fully aware of damages and or items missing from the apartments.
• To report any professional cleaning required for example cleaning of net curtains and curtain, carpet and upholstery cleaning after a guest departure.
• To be familiar with basic H&S and COSHH requirements for using chemicals and other safety gear whilst carrying out cleaning tasks.
• To contribute to stock checks within apartments and any discrepancies are reported and refilled ensuring that the Q standards are maintained for all arriving guests.
• To always maintain a smart and professional grooming standard whilst in the premises as per the Q Brand standards.
• To adhere to all the necessary company policies and standards of communication at all times.
• Flexibility – Hours may change, weekend & bank holiday work will be required on a rotational basis with other housekeepers within the team.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience within a housekeeping role.
• Teamwork and co-operation
• Sometimes moderate lifting maybe be involved.
At Q Apartments, we reward and recognise our colleagues’ efforts, passion and determination to succeed and pride ourselves in offering our colleagues benefits that support your lifestyle and really make a difference. In addition to competitive a salary we offer:
• 20 days annual leave per year
• Company Pension Scheme
• Staff Stay within any Q Apartment across the world
Based at Q APARTMENTS across London but may need to travel to other Q APARTMENTS locations globally as required reporting to Head of Operations. Shifts are organised in conjunction with the line Manager to ensure cover is provided at all times. Weekend working may be required and the nature of the role will require a high degree of flexibility.
For more career opportunities visit our careers page at www.qapartments.com/career or follow our social media channels to stay up to date with our latest vacancies.