Meeting a client for lunch in London and looking to impress? Or need to make the right impression but don’t know where to start? Look no further! Below are our Top 5 Restaurants in London for a business lunch.
5. The Wolseley, Piccadilly – This little gem, a café in the Grand European tradition, oozes glamour and sophistication. The food is excellent without costing the earth and still remains a place to be seen after all these years. Private dining can be arranged and there’s an all day menu should you find yourself hungry at an inconvenient time.
4. St John, Spitalfield – This option is more relaxed, refreshing if you’ve had your fill of stuffy hotels. Surprisingly, the restaurant specializes in offal and has made a name for itself and its ‘snout to tail’ philosophy. Adored by all, this is a must have restaurant for any professional’s arsenal.
3. Hawksmoor Seven Dials, Covent Garden – If steak’s your thing then look no further. Hawksmoor have travelled the world to source the perfect steak and they found it. Thickly cut and cooked over charcoal, their steak is truly flawless. The wine list and accompaniments are excellent as well. A no brainer!
2. L’Amina, Broadgate – This restaurant is on every best list and it’s easy to see why; lux white leather, ceiling to floor windows and, most importantly, excellent food. L’Anima offers the finest of contemporary Italian Cuisine that looks almost too good to eat.
1. Galvin La Chappelle – Situated in a stunning converted church, La Chapelle provides fantastic French cuisine at its best. Voted Best Restaurant in London 2015 by BookaTable Awards, its no surprise. The third of seven restaurants opened by acclaimed chef brothers Chris and Jeff Galvin, its had a Michelin Star since 2011 and shows no sign of slowing down. The ambiance and modern French menu warrant more than one visit!