5 Smart Ways To Save Money When Exploring The City Of London
London is ranked among the top tourist destinations by travellers from round the world. The city is full of super exciting attractions and its busy and exotic night life will make your trip unforgettable. It comes as no surprise that a city break in London can be quite expensive. Nevertheless, planning things within an estimated budget is still possible. Read on for some easy ways to save money without compromising enjoyment.
- Get yourself an Oyster Card: No matter how long you stay in the city, you are definitely going to be using public transport. Getting an Oyster Card is beneficial, as you get to save almost half the price of fares in purchasing daily tickets for transportation. Another secret benefit of the card is that the card holders get offers and discounts on a particular range of food and drinks.
- Pedal your way around the city: A great way to get around London and see all there is to see in central London is with the Santander cycle bikes dotted all over the City. For only £2 you can zip around the city and through the parks easily and conveniently. Another smart way could be choosing the quality serviced apartments nearby and have everything within easy access.
- Free sightseeing: You will be surprised to know but the city has a lot of free attractions in store for you. You can experience seeing places without spending anything. Some of these tourist attractions include National Gallery and British Museum, Tate Modern, Southbank Centre art complex and outdoors like Hampstead Heath and Hyde Park.
- Inexpensive tickets to the West End: Nothing can be more special than enjoying a show at West End theatre. Relax, it won’t cost you much if you make advance bookings. You can easily get good discounts on the shows. You also have an option to stop at TKTS booth in Leicester Square to purchase inexpensive last moment tickets. After watching the late night shows, you need to have a comfortable place to get back and relax. So, make sure that holiday apartments be your best choice in London.
- Get the London Pass: The London Pass enables you to visit more than 60 tourist attractions in the city. It is a card that allows you to visit places like Westminster Abbey, Tower of London and London Bridge Experience and not to miss the Thames River Cruise. You get all of this at comparatively low expenses.
Apart from all these things, you need to consider your privacy and safety in the foreign city. Book an weekend apartment in London and ensure comfort and luxury with your stay.