Your List of Fun Things during This Summer Vacation in London
London is a magnificent city, located on the banks of the Thames. It is not only a major international business hub but also a great tourist attraction. Now, that you are totally geared up to spend the upcoming summer vacation in this beautiful city, read on to learn about some lovely amusement ideas to keep yourself occupied during the vacation.
- The Arcelormittal Orbit Slide Olympic park – The venue is the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park - the same place that hosted the 2012 London Olympics. Currently, it is the longest and the tallest slide all over the world and is open to the members of public.
- Open Garden Squares - More than 200 private gardens open up their doors on a summer weekend. Go through the gardens, along with the historic buildings, traditional squares and roof terraces. This way, you will get a first-hand experience of typical British life.
- Sunset Safari at London Zoo – The best time to enjoy the London zoo is in between 6 and 10 in the evenings. You will get a terrific experience, watching the sun go down in the middle of some of the planet’s most terrifying beasts. Moreover, you can enjoy really good food, update your knowledge bank on various animals, watch comedy or listen to music. If you want, your face can be painted and the entire show will take place under fairy lights. Get the tickets fast to receive early bird rebate.
- Notting Hill Carnival – This annual carnival is going on in the posh Notting Hill area since 1964. Attend the fest and enjoy the colours of life. You can dance along to various genres of music, ranging from reggae, steel bands and dub. The event is bound to enliven you as well as your life. This festival truly reflects typical Caribbean culture in the British capital.
- Fire! Fire! Museum of London - It is another great place to spend quality time while you are in the city. The museum is home to a huge collection of mementos and artefacts related to history and culture of the entire world. This year, it is hosting a special exhibition to mark the 350 anniversary of the Great London Fire. The exhibition will highlight the city before the fire and how it stood up once again from the ashes.
To enjoy these fun things of the magnificent city, you need to stay at a comfortable and peaceful accommodation. So, it is better to book serviced apartments in London with Q Apartments. These rented tourist accommodations do not make dents in your pockets by handing over hefty bills, like conventional hotels. Moreover, they provide you with an array of modern amenities, including refrigerator, fully-functional kitchen, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, ironing board, blu-ray home theatre system, stylish bed linen and lot more. Thus, you can leave on your own, cook your meals and launder clothes, invite guests over and enjoy optimum privacy by staying at the Q Apartments serviced apartments.