Enjoy Your Business Trip In London
Most business travelers are already aware of how costly staying in London can be, even if it is a short time. Therefore, the main question is how to save money or keep on the budget during any trips to this beautiful city. Apart from regular options like hotels and hostels, one can stay at a serviced apartment. In these places, you can stay at a cheap rate and work peacefully without any interruption from others. Moreover, with the money saved you can visit and enjoy your time to the fullest in this beautiful city.
Here are some things that you can do or experience on your trip to London:
- Enjoy the view: It is worth sailing in River Thames to see all the famous sights in London. It is one of the best ways to see iconic landmarks such as Big Ben, Tower Bridge, Tower of London and Parliament house. You can even go on a cruise that offers dining, jazz and more. Apart from this, you can book a ticket on any tour bus that will provide a good outing of this place.
- Drink and dine: There are many fine places in this city where you can eat and drink till your heart’s content. You can find the best bars near big city office area such as Spitalfields and Shoreditch. Sushisamba is one of the highest open terrace restaurants with a blend of Brazilian, Peruvian and Japanese culture in their cuisine. If you are craving for original British food, then Duck and Waffle is the place for you.
- Watch a show: You can watch a comedy show, cabaret, live music or serious play as per your choice. You can see any small show to pass your time and moreover, the great thing about the smaller production is that they are affordable. A number of comedians come to perform in this city. Leicester Square is one of the best places to see a comedy show and moreover, this place is quite cheap, so you need not worry about the cost.
- Catch a game: It doesn’t matter where you are in London, the spirit of game is same everywhere, be it football, rugby or others. There are many sports teams such as Saracens Rugby Club and Chelsea Football Club. Apart from these big names, there are many local teams and if you are an interested in sports, then it won’t take you long to see a live one.
- Mixed cultures: Many people residing in this city are immigrants or are from the different part of this country. Therefore, there is a huge influx of cultures and traditions in this place. It is one of the most interesting places for business travel as you get to experience such a variety of cultures and accents in one single place ranging from food, art and more.
So, what are you waiting for! Pack your bags and enjoy your stay in this special city at any self catering serviced apartments in London.