The main purpose of the role is to support the Head of Corporate Sales in increasing Q Apartment’s corporate base in London and ensuring that both revenue and occupancy targets are achieved.
The key responsibility will be to source new business through lead generation, cold calling, walk about and corporate investigations, manage new and existing accounts under the guidance of the Head of Corporate Sales UK, as well as participate and co-operate in any marketing activity run from the Sales and Marketing department. Q Apartments is an equal opportunity employer who has an open and inclusive management ethos which you will be expected to contribute to with your opinions and ideas.
- Familiarise yourself with Q Apartments product and portfolio throughout London (with specific focus on West London)
- To identify the strengths and weaknesses of Q Apartments against main competitors in the London market, segmented into the areas in which we operate.
- To integrate fully within the Q Apartments London team and acquire an understanding of each department’s role and remit in how they interact in supporting the Sales team.
- Develop a close working relationship with the Head of Corporate Sales UK
- Contribute towards the Sales teams Revenue / ADR and Occupancy targets for the London portfolio.
- Actively assist in reducing average overall commission levels in line with budgets.
- Establish new direct corporate relationships and convert to bookings across our portfolio.
- Draft a lead generation plan for specific London locations assigned to you by the Head of Corporate Sales UK.Develop a strong understanding of the Unique Selling Points (UPS) that Q Apartments offers in comparison with our competitors. In addition to developing an effective communication pitch to generate new leads and corporate bookings.
- Achieve weekly call and lead generation targets.Develop relationship with potential and existing clients through account management’s plans.
- You will be trained on how to use and apply the Company’s PMS and CRM systems.
- Regularly mentored by the Head of Corporate Sales UK
- You be expected to participate in sales and marketing courses on a periodic basis.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken English
- Natural sales skill with outgoing personality
- Relevant sales experience in the London Market
- Ability to work within both a team environment and on your own initiative
- Self-motivating and target orientated.
Salary negotiable subject to experience
If you are interested in the position and believe that you have the necessary skills and experience. Please forward your CV to:
Head of Corporate Sales